The second meeting of listening

Hello everyone! I will tell my experience in the second meeting of listening subjects via the syam-ok website. However, before that I would introduce the lecturer who taught us at the course, her name was either lely novia or miss nopyy. Well, this second meeting I feel more excited than ever. The reason is simple that I can access the scarf well and not get a hitch.

At this meeting we were asked to access the sham-ok and complete some quizzes ata specified time limit. I think it is very challenging because time demands it and that we have to listen very well in order to find the answers.

I think that in the second time doesn't have barrier. However, some of my friends still have difficult for access the syam-ok website. So I hope this is to be a reference to how the next meeting will not come to that.

"Thanks for reading"

Komentar

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Introduction to interpretative reading

Berkenalan dengan tugas

Tenth Meeting ( Essential Words )