The Third Meeting

          
    The third meeting, I'm going to the syam ok site. Then, I'm join to meeting room used google meet. I think that I have difficult in the third meeting, because I don't understand about voices on the listening quiz. I feel so bad, my head is sick. So, I can't focus to learn and listen voices in the quiz. 
 

       
       In this part, I have six quizez and I must be able to finish before at 12 p.m. so, I think that those quiz makes me break my brain. It's so hard to me. Usually, I prefer spirit working my assignment, but today I feel so tired. I don't know what excatly the reason, but it's affecting my accomplishment today.
   In generally, lecture online is a solution for condition that we feel. However, I still felt over to join the lectures online. But, at least I have studied some lesson via online media like syam ok and zoom meeting. Some of people think that lecture online make theirself are haven't nothing for this moment. So, difficult enough to understand maybe for some people.
 
Thank for reading

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Introduction to interpretative reading

Berkenalan dengan tugas

Tenth Meeting ( Essential Words )