The fifth meeting
Hello, This is my blog. Thank you for visiting and then I will tell you about my fifth meeting of listening course.
In this meeting, I've log in to my listening for acdemic course on syam ok. In fact, I assumed that at this fifth meeting we had no courses because of holidays. But we were still asked to enter the syam ok to check the notices and new assignments. And then we asked to finish some quizzes in syam ok. I have six quizzes with time limited. So, I get to work those quiz.
I feel that those quiz is a little hard to work. I was a little overwhelmed in the work that quizzes. The reason it's very simple, because my English still very bad. At least, I can submit those quiz without running out of time.
Thank you and see you next week

Komentar
Posting Komentar