The fourth meeting
Today I have listening course in syam ok. First, I'm going to submit my attendence and then I checked the previous assigment and new notice in syam ok. After that, I have to join the syam oke site and then I'm going to join in the Gmeet with my classmates. In the meeting room we asked to re-listen and explain about the quizez from the last week.
After we've join to the meeting room, the next are we should to work some quizez in the syam oke. We took the quiz on a limited amount of time that required that we rush to do it.
At this meeting I can access syam oke well without interference of network connection. As well as follow well the meetings at Google meet.
There are only a few obstacles to doing the quizzes on the syam ok like an indistinct, fast-moving audio sound.

Komentar
Posting Komentar