Question and Response
Welcome back to my journal for this eighth meeting.
As usual I will tell my experiences in an online course in listening subjects. At precisely this eighth meeting, miss nopy held off her duties. Then it was only in the days that we were asked to do a few quizzes in the syam ok. First I must be record attendence and then I have to go through four quizas and contained multiple materials like similar sounds, related words, homonyms, same sound/same sound/same sound but different meaning, suggestion, offers and requests.
In some of these materials I felt overwhelmed. Because the quizzes at this meeting are more than ever and they are very different from past meeting materials.
This meeting also feels more challenging than ever, for it is important not only to work on the clock but also to be attentive to your choice of audio answers. It took considerable attention and hearing to complete the quizzes even on the first one I had to repeat because my grades did not reach a minimum.
It was an interesting experience for me and to add some knowledge to the quiz.

Komentar
Posting Komentar