The ninth meeting

       This is my blog for the ninth meeting of listening for academic.

       In generally, today I will retell my experience of listening in class. In this 9th meeting, I received several quizzes in syam ok to work on according to the time allotted. The quizzes this time are a little different than before, apart from a sufficient number of problems, can't review our work again. So in some of these quizzes it is very difficult to even have to repeat a few times in order to move on to the next one.

         In this meeting is very different from previous meetings. In order to move on to the next quiz, it is determined by the results given. The score must be up to 70% in order to move on to the next quiz. I find this very tiresome. In syam ok, there are 6 quizzes with the number of questions inside each one of them. And it must all be completed within a set period of time.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Introduction to interpretative reading

Berkenalan dengan tugas

Tenth Meeting ( Essential Words )