Class Note

 Welcome back to my blog.

        I'm Reski, on this occasion I will share my experience with the interpretative reading course. 

       This time of meeting entered the fourth meeting for the course and we were taught to use different learning methods from previous meetings. We're directed to use a class note application as a new media in following a interpretive reading course. This class note is also a Windows corresponding application. In use I was having some difficulty, because of its new and first operation. 

      In addition, we were directed to take some quizzes and assignments through the media. The material discussed in the media are using grammar to guess word meaning, recogmizing words that connect ideas, synonims, summary words, referents in a longee essay. 


Ok that's my blog in this time. See you later

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Introduction to interpretative reading

Berkenalan dengan tugas

Tenth Meeting ( Essential Words )